Last days I collect a lot of information about my project. For the code I wrote for the loader program I used VisualBasic 6.0 Also under Windows-10 I can use VisualBasic 6.0 to compile the sourse to the loader-exe-file. These exe runs under Windows10.
The schema for the cable is straight-line. The power in the USB to serial cable we use as powersupply for the max232 IC with converts the TTL level of the USB cable to RS232 level for the MPF-1.
Also I use my vintage GALEP-III EPROM programmer to readout the Eprom from the MPF-1. On the internet I found some other Eprom’s for the MPF with you also can use.
On my GitHub https://github.com/AVTech1 I have store all the information with is necessary for build this project.
At the end of the RCR2020/04 I reach a part of my goal. Not the final explanation of the system and not the test and show of my nice russian with gold pinnet ceramic Z80 clone. During last weeks there where also other things to do. But I hope there is a next change at the end of the year.
I want to thank Mark Sherman for the organisation of this RCR2020/04.